The final call has been had, invoices have been submitted and the organisers have just about caught up on sleep. As such, thank you so much to everybody who made WordCamp Manchester a great success!
So this blog post is a huge thank you to everybody who attended, sponsored, or spoke at WordCamp Manchester, as well as highlighting some of the feedback.
Speaker Slides/Blog Posts
- Top tips for web agencies to collaborate with freelance content writers more efficiently – Chelsea Louise Haden
- Building Themes with the WordPress Customizer – Dave Green
Managing WordPress with Ansible – David Murphy
- Working In Harmony – Edmund Turbin
- Building a WordPress Product – Elliot Taylor
- 20 ways to improve content editing in WordPress – Jason King
- Testing in WordPress – Building High Quality Products – Konstantinos Kouratoras
- A Year in Freelancing – Mark Wilkinson
- VPS Hosting for Speed and Security – Mike Little
- Tracking Your Content Marketing Results Accurately – Michael Cropper
- Ultimate Guide to Image Optimisation in WordPress – Steven Jones
- Using Composer To Manage WordPress – Tom de Bruin
Blog Post Roundups
- WordCamp Manchester in Photos
- Creare’s Roundup of WordCamp Manchester 2015
- Things Learned from Organising WordCamp Manchester in 130 Days
- WordCamp Manchester October 2015
- Wordcamp Manchester 2015 Review
- WordCamp Manchester 2015 from iWeb
If you have a round up/slides, that we haven’t linked here, please let me know so I can add them!
Thanks again for everybody who made it a success! We’re currently in the process of sending out surveys, and finishing the last things off.
See you in 2016!